Every destination has something unique to offer, and at empowerMINT.com, you can research and find helpful information on over 150 meeting destinations. Whether you are planning a meeting for the first time or returning for the 10th year, the destination professionals at the Convention & Visitors Bureau are always there to keep you up-to-date with what’s new in their destination as well as to make your meeting a success.
Test your destination knowledge and see if you can figure out which city we are describing below:
- It is the 5th busiest airport in the nation, has 300 days of sunshine, and seven professional sports teams. By the end of 2015, it will have over 9,700 hotel rooms within walking distance to its convention center.
- Referred to by some as “The Big Friendly,” this destination has a population of over 1.2 million people, and will have a 200,000 sq. ft. convention center in 2018.
- Known for its architecture, spooky cemeteries and rich history, this enviro-friendly destination also has a 100,000 sq. ft. exhibition hall and 25,000 sq. ft. ballroom.
- Over 40 percent of the U.S. population is within a day’s drive of this destination. It also happens to be one of the most walkable cities in America and has over 10,000 hotel rooms within walking distance of its convention center.
- Known as a very affordable and convenient location to hold a meeting, this destination also has state-of-the-art meeting facilities and recently unveiled a $5 billion downtown revitalization project.
You can find these answers and so much more at empowerMINT.com. There, you’ll be able to stay on top of what’s new in your favorite destinations, submit a FastTrack RFP, or get in touch with a CVB sales professional who can help you with your next meeting.
Did you get them all right? Tell us, what is your favorite destination(s) to hold a meeting?
Answers: 1. Denver, Colorado, 2. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. 3. Savannah, Georgia 4. Philadelphia, PA 5. Kansas City, Missouri