It’s Springtime, and what a better time than now to be thinking about your organization’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) program? Here are five articles we found helpful to get your program started or refreshed…
- BE UNIQUE: Full of helpful tips, this article can inspire you to think about adding the local flavor of a destination into your meeting when including a CSR program.
- UNDERSTANDING THE VALUE:An interesting article on how consumers feel about organizations incorporating a CSR program and simple steps to incorporate one into your meeting.
- KEEPING IT GREEN: This article is about holding green meetings in sustainable destinations is full of thoughtful and simple ideas to incorporate green practices into your meeting.
- FIND AN EXPERT: Look to the destination experts at the CVB to help guide you to a CSR program that both meets your organizational goals as well as benefits the destination you are meeting in.
- IN A NUTSHELL: If you are planning an incentive trip, here’s a quick tip on how to incorporate a CSR initiative while rewarding your employees.
We hope our checklist and resources will be helpful. Please tell us, what have you found that works for your meeting’s corporate social responsibility program?