Boomers want to hear from experts; Gen Xs want to converse with their peers; Millennials and Gen Ys want to engage through technology…and they all will consider whether attending your meeting is worth time away from the office, families and personal priorities! That leaves YOU to bring it all together in one multi-dimensional meeting to please a multi-generational audience.
Top Inhibitors to Delivering More Innovative Meetings
- Creating Time for Reinvention
- Finding Money for Staff and Strategies
- Untangling the Myriad of Technology Options
- Understanding the Attendee
When You Want Create More Dynamic Meeting Engagement
- Do I understand my attendee’s motivation to attend?
- Do I understand my attendees not just demographically, but psyche-graphically as well?
- Where have I applied a one size fits all approach that could be broken down?
- Where can I personalize delivery options?
- How can I make each of my meeting touch points more interactive and create more of a two-way experience?
- How can I design or redesign my content to have multi-faceted interaction?
- Can I look differently at the space I’m using, and the space I’m not using?
- Have I tapped into destination resources and intellectual capital via the CVB to enhance my offerings?
- Have I created offerings and access to information that cannot be obtained virtually?
- Where can I involve our participants and capture their collective brainpower (before, during and after the event) to guide our decision making and offerings?