Staying on top of the latest in meeting planning tips, skill development, education, and more can be a challenge in a planner’s time starved day. That’s why Destinations International created a meeting planner blog, blog.empowerMINT.com where planners will find all the resources they need to keep up with the latest in the meetings industry.
Destinations International created this blog as a way for meeting planners to connect directly with our CVB members and their vast destination resources. The destination experts at the CVB make it easier for meeting planners to find solutions and information to support their meeting needs.
With a touch of the button, planners have access to:
Ever wonder what’s new and exciting in your favorite meeting destination? Head over to the CVB Voice tab where you’ll hear directly from destination experts about upcoming new hotel and redevelopments, what new and innovative product offerings the CVB is providing, where they like to entertain attendees, and more.
There’s nothing better than hearing from a colleague about his or her experience planning a meeting in a particular destination. No wonder, this is the most popular section of our blog!
You’ll learn what attendees have to say about the destination, their experience working with a CVB, how they overcome meeting challenges, what they see trending in the industry and more.
This is a section planners will want to visit frequently! Here, planners will find useful information such as:
- How To’s: Learn from meeting experts throughout the country on topics planners care about, including:
- CVB, DMO, DMC: What’s the Difference
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Tier Cities: What do the Designations Really Mean?
- 10 Stupid Things we do to Mess Up Our Site Inspections
- Infographics: See the latest meeting planner topics in shareable infographics with topics such as:
- The RFP Checklist for Timely and Competitive Responses
- The Ins and Outs of Post Event Reporting
- Webinars (with CMP credit): Timely subjects such as:
- Does Your RFP Warrant a Competitive Response? Your Guide to YES!
- Healthy Meeting Essentials
- There’s GOLD in the Destination: Claim it for Your Meeting
- Useful education topics such as: attendee promotion, meeting planning tips, site/venue selection, social responsibility, and CVB services