Attention Meeting Planners, this is the Meeting Planning Madness Podcast—
A safe haven from your time starved, multi-tasking, deadline driven schedules. We know your challenges, we feel your pain.
Breathe, lean in and enjoy the conversation…
This bi-monthly, 30-minute podcast features meeting planning tips, success strategies, relevant advice and insights from meeting experts in the trenches. Hosted by DMAI’s empowermint.com, Christine ‘Shimo’ Shimasaki and Terri Roberts will turn down the noise and help stop YOUR meeting planning madness—
- MPM017: The CVB Evolution
- MPM016: What We Can All Learn From Government Meeting Planners
- MPM015: The Importance of Being Local
- MPM013: Site Inspections-What To Know Before You Go
- MPM012: Advisory Boards: Executing on Being Customer-Centric
- MPM 011: How Planners Learn, Connect and Share with Their Peers
- MPM 010: How Hoteliers Evaluate Your Meeting Business
- MPM 009 : Goal Setting for Greater Ease and Productivity
- MPM 008: Time Management Tips: Interview with David Peckinpaugh
- MPM 007: Transitioning From a Buyer’s To A Seller’s Meeting Marketplace
If you have a chance, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! We appreciate it! Enjoy the show!