With the start of 2015, what a better time than now to be thinking about your organization’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) program? Here are five articles we found helpful to get your program started or refreshed…
- BE UNIQUE: Full of helpful tips, this article can inspire you to think about adding the local flavor of a destination into your meeting when including a CSR program.
- UNDERSTANDING THE VALUE:An interesting article on how consumers feel about organizations incorporating a CSR program and simple steps to incorporate one into your meeting.
- KEEPING IT GREEN: This article is about holding green meetings in sustainable destinations is full of thoughtful and simple ideas to incorporate green practices into your meeting.
- FIND AN EXPERT: Look to the destination experts at the CVB to help guide you to a CSR program that both meets your organizational goals as well as benefits the destination you are meeting in.
- IN A NUTSHELL: If you are planning an incentive trip, here’s a quick tip on how to incorporate a CSR initiative while rewarding your employees.
We hope you have a wonderful and productive 2015! Tell us, what have you found that works for your meeting’s corporate social responsibility program?