What to know before you go…it’s important because it will dramatically influence what you learn while you are there!
That’s some great advice from our guest today, Nur Kitmitto, Site Experience Manager at the San Diego Tourism Authority. We talked about site inspections once before in episode 4, Getting Site Inspections Right. We had focused on what happens during the site inspection and how to maximize your partners.
But we felt it was important to also consider preparation. And since Nur’s full time job is accompanying planners on site inspections, we thought who would know better!
Here we will explore the 5 Tips to Know Before You Go and also dig deeper into how your CVB is the best partner for a well-coordinated site in any destination.
- How destinations are approaching site inspections
- Taking advantage of all CVBs have to offer in the planning and execution of site inspections
- 5 tips from a pro on what to know before you go!
Resources & Links:
Guest: Nur Kitmitto, Site Experience Manager, San Diego Tourism Authority
Inforgraph: How CVBs Serve Planners
- www.empowerMINT.com ( Find, search, and connect w/ over 150 top DMOs)
- blog.empowerMINT.com (Find relevant industry news, meeting planning tips and resources)
- empowermint’s LinkedIN Company Page (Follow us on LinkedIN)
- LinkedIN Group for Meeting Planners (Join in on the conversation)