Mark Vaughan from the Atlanta CVB will help you understand more about how to save time in collecting RFP responses from hotels and venues.
Time is your most valuable and elusive commodity. You can’t afford to waste it waiting for slow responses to your Request for Proposal (RFP) or dealing with a cookie-cutter proposal that doesn’t address your meeting’s unique requirements. Your CVB expert can be of tremendous value in this regard:
- By helping you tweak your RFP to be destination-specific.
- By distributing your RFP to the hotels you want to consider, and following up with them to be sure they are responding in a timely and complete manner.
- By lobbying on your behalf.
- By intercepting hotel questions and collecting responses so you’re not inundated with emails or phone calls.
- By collecting and aggregating hotel responses so you can compare apples to apples.
What are you thoughts? Share below any of your time-saving tips on collecting RFP responses from hotels and venues.