The only thing constant is change! From traffic jams to power outages, natural disasters and even political disagreements, life has a way of throwing us all curve balls. In today’s unpredictable world, meeting planners must be prepared in order to execute a successful event.
Event organizers need to be able to separate fact from fiction and determine how unexpected incidents will impact their meetings and attendees. Additionally, they have to identify ways to distribute accurate and timely information to all impacted individuals. By pairing the expertise and problem solving skills of the Convention and Visitors Bureau and their community stakeholders, with the right technology solutions, planners will be ready to tackle any roadblock in any destination.
Join DMAI, Cvent and destination experts for a complimentary, educational webinar and learn how to execute a successful event under any circumstances.
- Find out how to anticipate and proactively plan for unexpected situations
- Hear how CVBs have worked with planners and their communities to tackle past emergencies
- Learn the benefits of working with CVBs as your on the ground liaisons in times of crisis
- Discover how implementing the right technology can provide essential emergency support
- Be able to create and apply the best plan B strategy for your upcoming events