Meeting and event planners, are you frustrated by higher rates, less availability and slow, or worse, no response to your RFP?
Make sure your request for proposal (RFP)
- Gets to the right hotels garners the most timely competitive response!
- Garners the most timely competitive response!
You need to know WHAT you should include, and HOW to tailor your RFP for the destination and hotels you’re considering in order to make this happen.
This will be a highly interactive webinar, so don’t sit back and answer your email! Roll up your sleeves and assess your meeting’s RFP, as our panel of industry experts shows you how to redesign and improve it before you hit send!
In this webinar you will:
- Understand how destinations and hotels size up the value of your event
- Learn how to apply key principles and practices for RFP improvement
- Pinpoint the questions that help you save time and avoid frustration
Moderator: Terri Roberts, Training and Communication, DMAI’s empowerMINT.com
Planner Panelist: John Huffman, Vice President of Sales and Sourcing, Meeting Alliance
DMO Panelist: Rick Blackburn, Vice President of Convention Sales & Destination Services, Greater Palm Springs Tourism & Convention Board